ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – A new business accelerator is looking to pump $800,000 into St. Louis tech start-ups over the next year. SixThirty is a financial tech accelerator program based in St. Louis. They are partnering with investment firm Cultivation Capital to make eight $100,000 investments in tech companies. They will be making four investments this fall and four in spring.
The companies participating in the four month accelerator program will get training and mentoring on how to grow. The program starts this October and will be housed in a co-working space in downtown St. Louis. The program also offers free legal services, discounted software and web hosting, and office space.
Each company in the program will present to a panel of IT and business development stakeholders at the top financial services companies in the country.
The first deadline to apply is August 30th. Apply here: www.sixthirty.co
Fall 2013 Schedule:
- Tuesday, August 6, 2013: Applications Open
- Friday, August 30, 2013: Applications Close
- Tuesday, October 1, 2013: Fall 2013 Class Announcement
- Monday, October 7, 2013: First Official Day of Programming – Fall 2013 Class
- Friday, February 14, 2014: Last Day of Programming – Fall 2013 Class