DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — The festival poster art for the 32nd Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts features the work of Ricky Trione. The local artist is well known along the Eastern Shore for his sea life scenes and the inspirational story of how he overcame his disability of being blind to learn how to paint and teach others.
See news release below issued by The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce.
To learn more about the Jubilee Festival of Arts, visit www.thejubileefestival.com.
- Cardinals to travel back home following negative COVID tests
- Live updates: Missouri’s August 4 Primary Election
- St. Louis judge asks city sheriff to suspend eviction notices
- Missouri August 4 Primary Election Results
- Instructor charged with repeatedly raping 8-year-old at Tennessee summer camp