ARNOLD, Mo. – A 11-year-old girl was found safe Wednesday morning and her 43year-old father is in custody after police issued an Endangered Person Advisory overnight.
Taleah Street, 11, of Arnold Missouri, was last seen by her father at her mother’s home in the 2200 block of Jackson Drive Tuesday night.
Authorities say James Street picked up his daughter at her mother’s home on Jackson Drive around 11:00 p.m. There is an order of protection that only allows Street to have supervised visitation with his daughter.
We are told this not a situation where Street forcibly took his daughter but rather he just picked her up from the home and apparently she left without anyone knowing.
Police told Fox 2 officers spotted his blue 2012 Hyundai Sonata with an Illinois license plate of BD44254 and was able to locate the child and her father inside a home in south county.
- Tim’s Travels: Ideas for getting candy to trick or treaters this Halloween
- Belleville DMV closed after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Family of man who died in custody files wrongful death lawsuit against Texas county
- IDOT to hold public meeting for I-270 Preliminary Engineering Study
- Scientists remove 98 ‘murder hornets’ in Washington state