AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- No more delays — July 15 is Tax Day. What to know about the deadline
- Q&A: The nuts and bolts of the Paycheck Protection Program
- Charlie Daniels dead: Country music legend passes away after suffering stroke
- Rethinking Retirement: Why the ‘annuity’ frightens some people
- Coronavirus can float in the air, and the WHO should clearly tell people that, says group of experts