LINCOLN COUNTY, Mo. — A kitten is getting some well-deserved tender loving care after a harrowing few days.
The Winfield-Foley Fire Protection District said in a Facebook post that it was called Thursday to a facility for the internet provider CenturyLink in Foley, Mo. where firefighters found a kitten “encased in a puddle of cured spray foam” inside of a generator. Firefighters think the cat may have been there for a few days.
Crews successfully cut open the generator and freed the cat from the foam. He’s going by the name of “Mittens” and has reportedly already found a safe home, where he’ll make a full recovery.