If you are buying or selling your home, finding the right agent to represent your interests and advocate for your best opportunities is critical. Amanda Alejandro is the Owner & President of The Realty Shop STL with the outline of questions you need to ask before you hire an agent.
– How many homes/dollar volume have you closed in the last 12 months?
– What resources can you provide to help save time and money?
– How will you advocate for me through the process?
– How many buyers & sellers are you currently representing?
– Do you work as a full time agent?
– What is your average list to sale price ratio?
– What technology will you utilize?
– What is your average days on the market in the last 24 months in my area?
To learn more, contact The Realty Shop STL or call 314-310-4110