ST. LOUIS – For fans of the movie National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation and the Griswolds, Sam’s club is creating a virtual shopping experience inspired by the family’s Christmas themed home.
The experience will include trivia, interactive elements, and places for viewers to shop for toys, food, and more.
It will be filled with lights, gifts, and a table set for the holiday.
Those at Sam’s Club say they think Clark and Ellen would be proud.
To learn more about the virtual shopping experience, visit samsclub.com/christmasvacation.
- Officers rescue little dog from sewer
- Featured Job: Junk King looking for a driver to haul junk
- MLB launches wood-bat league for draft-eligible prospects
- COVID-19 claims life of 27-year-old nurse, family mourns loss
- 2 young boys, man killed in suspected DUI crash in California; 2 other children injured