ST. LOUIS, Mo. – Police tell FOX 2 reporter Blair Ledet that a six-year-old boy was shot in the hand near the intersection of Adelaide and Rosalie in the O’Fallon neighborhood of north St. Louis. They were notified about the shooting at around 9:00 am today. The child was conscious and breathing when he was taken to a hospital
This is a breaking news story. More information is still coming into our newsroom. Refresh this page for the latest update.
- Maroon repeats as Stanley Cup Champion
- TKO: Rosenthal to come full circle in Padres/Cardinals playoff series
- What’s Molina’s future with the Cardinals?
- Police: Man confesses to 1993 murder of Arnold liquor store owner
- Main Street St. Charles reference to ‘Footloose’ delivered message; quieted crowds