Space heater may be to blame for north city house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– A space heater may be to blame for a fire at a two story brick home in north St. Louis.

This happened around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 6000 block of Gareshe.

Firefighters say no one was home at the time.

The fire has been put out.

An initial investigation points to a space heater as the cause, but that is not official yet.


Latest News

More News