ST. LOUIS, Mo. – Last month FOX2 reported on Gary Lobstein and his wife Julie Wilhelm, who love everything about Halloween.
The couple appeared today on The Kelly Clarkson Show, where she featured their annual tradition of turning their home into a family-friendly haunted maze.
“My wife and I have always had a blast with Halloween ever since we were little kids. We loved getting dressed up and going trick or treating so we just continued that love for it into our adulthood,” said Lobstein.
The two appeared on the show via video call dressed as Jessie from Toy Story and Chucky. The couple tells Clarkson they start working on the maze in July.
“This our fifth year transforming our house into a home haunt,” Lobstein tells Clarkson. “We use life size animatronics, things that we’ve either made, or collected or created over the years.”
The doors open on Halloween night for all families to enjoy, and have made the maze COVID safe by taking extra precautions.
- Mercy offering virtual care for COVID patients to free up hospital beds
- Garth Brooks showed Nicea Degering what its like to be on stage with him
- Brightly burning meteor seen across wide areas of Japan
- Meet Charlotte, a Banded Huntsman Spider who found a home
- Missouri Botanical Garden’s Garden Glow needs your vote