ST. LOUIS – A St. Louis firefighter was injured in a structure fire Friday morning.
The fire broke out at a business on St. Louis Avenue near North Kingshighway Boulevard around 3:30 a.m.
When firefighters arrived on the scene they noticed flames and smoke visible shooting through the roof of the commercial building.
The firefighter who was injured in the blaze was taken to the hospital and treated for a minor burn.
The intense flames also damaged to a building next door.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Boo at the Zoo taking reservations for St. Louisans looking to avoid trick-or-treating
- Florida man breaks a Georgia fishing record a few miles south of Columbus
- CBP acting head stresses need for border wall during tour of construction site in El Paso
- St. Louis area hospitals at 85-90% capacity due to pandemic
- Festus High School football player charged with rape