ST. LOUIS – Monday, November 9 Cardinals legend Whitey Herzog turned 89-years-old.
Whitey managed the redbirds for ten years, from 1980 to 1990. He won the World Series in 1982.
His number, 24, was retired by the cardinals in 2010. The same year he was inducted into the baseball hall of fame.
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency
- Left Bank Books in the Central West End booming after social media plea for help
- Doctor: The current US testing strategy isn’t working
- Local hospitals now searching for ICU beds between St. Louis and Chicago