ST. LOUIS, Mo. – If you’ve ever wondered what the zoo looks like after dark, now is your chance to explore with a Private Night Hike at the St. Louis Zoo.
A zoo educator will guide your family and friends through the zoo after hours, helping you learn more about the animals in a more private, one on one setting.
Each hike is up to 9 people. The cost for a group is $300 for a 90 minute tour. All participants must wear a face mask and follow social distancing guidelines.
To learn more about each option and to sign up visit:
Private Family Night Hikes (ages 8+): stlzoo.org/familyprograms
Adult Night Hikes (ages 18+): stlzoo.org/adultprograms
Scout/Youth Group Night Hikes (ages 8+): stlzoo.org/youthprograms
- Mercy offering virtual care for COVID patients to free up hospital beds
- Garth Brooks showed Nicea Degering what its like to be on stage with him
- Brightly burning meteor seen across wide areas of Japan
- Meet Charlotte, a Banded Huntsman Spider who found a home
- Missouri Botanical Garden’s Garden Glow needs your vote