ST. LOUIS – There is still time to vote for the Saint Louis Science Center in USA Today’s 10 Best Science Museums.
The Saint Louis Science Center is currently number six.
Voting ends on May 10 at 11:00 a.m. The winners will be announced on May 21.
Click here to vote.
The standings as of 10:30 a.m. Thursday, April 15 are below:
- Center of Science and Industry – Columbus, Ohio
- Michigan Science Center – Detroit
- Bishop Museum – Honolulu
- Liberty Science Center – Jersey City, New Jersey
- Tellus Science Museum – Cartersville, Georgia
- Saint Louis Science Center – St. Louis
- Museum of Science and Industry – Chicago
- The Franklin Institute – Philadelphia
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science – Dallas
- National Air and Space Museum – D.C.