ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – St. Louis’ big July 4th celebration is being held at a different venue this year. Some of the rules have changed with the new location. Be sure that you know before you go or you may get burned.
- Fair St. Louis does not allow patrons to bring alcoholic drinks.
- Glass, metal or unsealed containers over 1 liter are also banned. This includes coolers.
- Illegal drugs
- Bicycles, skateboards or scooters
- Professional recording or photography equipment
- Parking is only allowed in designated areas.
- Camping in Forest Park is banned
To download maps and learn what you should bring head to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch’s website.
- Our list of St. Louis 4th of July holiday events
- More information: http://www.fairsaintlouis.org
- Schedule: Fair St Louis 2014 Program
- Previous story: Fair St. Louis kicks off Thursday night