ST. LOUIS – Today’s Keeping It Local segment is sponsored by Heyde Sewing. If you’re into sewing, embroidery, quilting, and crafting this three-day event is for you. The “Extravaganza” will feature 11 classes, the best educators in the business and the opportunity to create at least six projects during the classes.
Lecture demos will also be ongoing all three days. If you’re interested in attending, you can register online at Heyde Sewing.
4th Annual 2021 S.E.Q.C Extravaganza
- Three days of hands-on Sewing, Embroidery, Quilting, and Crafting Workshops, along with a shopping marketplace.
- Three Days for $195 includes 11 classes and all your supplies!
- Best educators in the business to excite and encourage you with their knowledge and experience.
- Opportunity to create at least six projects during the classes
- Lecture demos will also be ongoing all three days