ST. LOUIS- The countdown to Christmas is on and Studio STL is celebrating the unofficial holiday.
With less than five months ahead of Christmas, the Studio STL crew celebrated “Christmas in July” with a special visit from Santa Claus at FOX 2.
Studio STL Host, Chelsea Haynes, stepped into the FOX 2 kitchen to whip up a reindeer inspired, frozen treat for Mr. Claus: frozen hot chocolate. Here’s the recipe:
- Marciano cherries
- Chocolate Twizzlers
- 1 packet of hot chocolate
- 8-oz of whole milk
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- whip cream
- a handful of marshmallows and/or marshmallow bits
- red & green sprinkles (optional)
- Marciano cherries (optional)
- chocolate Twizzlers (optional)
- Make hot chocolate in a mug by placing 8-ounces of milk and packet of hot chocolate into the microwave. Allow 5-10 minutes to cool.
- Take cooled hot chocolate and blend with 1/2 cup of chocolate chip morsels and a 1/2 cup of ice.
- Pour into desired glass. Top with whip cream, marshmallows, sprinkles, chocolate Twizzlers and sprinkles.